Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Quick Update!

We're back from visiting my family in HOT NorCal!!!

Today I learned how to change a diaper, remove poopy shirt and wipe up and dress a (no longer) poopy baby while she is spitting up on my leg in an airplane bathroom - welcome to the new and stinky mile high club!

I also learned that my prenatals have soy in them. Awesome...there is no end to the infiltration of soy in the American diet.
On a good note, Isla seems to be doing well so far on the new super duper soy and dairy free diet.

Tonight Isla is sleeping in her own crib in her own room for the first time. (She's been using this crib for naps until now and sleeping in her pack and play in our room until now.) I am so sad! I miss her already and I'm not in bed yet!

1 comment:

Marisela said...

I'm glad you're back and can't wait to hear about your trip! How did Isla's first night in her room go? I can relate to how hard it is. It's so much harder on us mommies than it is for them!