Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Snap Shot

I'm eating my 2nd cinnamon graham cracker after wolfing down potato chips (Why did I complacently agree to us each buying a bag of kettle chips yesterday? Ha! - "complacently" might not be the most accurate adjective!), and some honey wheat pretzels. My google search box reads, "toddler eat potting soil." Isla is sick and napping (nope, she was sick 24 hours before eating the potting soil), and I'm procrastinating putting a way the mountains of post-vaca laundry and using up my precious productive nap time by catching up on my favorite blogs and contemplating getting a shoe wrack for our entryway. The current state of the last organizational tool I got for Andrew's bills has me leaning against getting the shoe rack.As if sent to affirm the acceptability of my messy state I found this post on one of my favorite mommy blogs. I realize that this could be interpreted as a warning rather than an affirmation, but I'm not looking at it that way. I couldn't have described myself better in the first 5 paragraphs! (Also, I'd be mad too and I do think the plan is ingenious...which might be why I'd be a little mad.)
Also, my friend Kristin, who I got to see in NYC, turned me on to (using some of my lingo from Hair, the musical, which I also got to see in NYC) this blog...so funny!

I will write more on our WONDERFUL vacation soon! We had the best time, my sister turned in her dissertation, we got Isla and her Godsister, Teal, are best buddies and we got to see and snuggle beautiful little "Avreigh Tine-Tine." Now, with this little sampling of vaca fun, off to laundry...

No comments: