Where were we? I need to update fast or I'll never catch up! October was so busy... We had three very special events in late October: Gramma Suzi & Grandpa Don came to visit, Isla stayed with them while Andrew & I went on a cruise with our friends Amanda, Michael, Noel & Pam, and Grauntie Didi came to visit. Here are a few photos of the fun...On a trek with the Grandparents in the Canyon!

Grabbing Grandpa's "scratchy beard."

Swing Time!

At the Children's Museum with Grandpa & Gramma while Mama & Daddy were on vacation.

Taking a "nap" in the turtle back seats.

Our little bird in the "rain room" at the museum.

In the real rain room on our front porch.

Painting the blue whale at the museum.

In the Canyon...

Thank you Gramma & Grandpa for your excellent care and for all the fun Isla had! She misses you!
Grandpa treats us to an amazing dinner!

Apple picking in Julian!

Isla insisted on lugging around two very full bags.

Picnic in the Orchard!

It was surprisingly hot! Grandpa was kind enough to share his hat.

On Catalina Island...I LOVE Catalina!

It wouldn't be a cruise if Andrew didn't do a vessel inspection.

Trying on Mama's shoes...

Dressing up like a Witch with Grauntie Didi. We got our traditional Ali / Didi airport pick-up food (In & Out) and they made an "allergy burger" that was safe for Isla. She loved it!

"Punk-min" carving! Isla loved the cajun punkmin seeds we baked.

Monkeying around with Daddy!

More pictures of our pumpkin patch adventures to come...
2 comments:
Did you guys get to go to Cucina Urbana when your parents were in town? If so, did you like it? Miss you guys!
Yes Emi! It was seriously the yummiest and most fun restaraunt I've ever been to! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment