Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a Girl!!! ...and we have lots of clothes!

We found out that Baby A is a little girl about a month ago, but decided to wait until the "Big Ultrasound" to make the announcement public.

We had the big ultrasound two weeks ago, but because Baby A loves to be the star of the show the technician wasn't able to get her head measurement, so we have another ultrasound on Tuesday. Everything else looks great! We saw her heart and all her little fingers and toes. She is getting so big! It was a breathtaking experience!




When we found out Baby A is a girl, my friend (and co-professor) Gretchen gave me a million very cute baby girl clothes. We had so much fun procrastinating on preparing for our class and organizing all the cute clothes. Believe it or not, this is only clothes for 0-12 months!

I have been meaning to post for ages, but things have been very busy. Baby A and I just took a trip to Wyoming to visit a client. It was absolutely beautiful there and I am going to miss all the wonderful staff and the family I worked with so much! On Friday the resource teacher drove me up into the Big Horn Mountains for a view of Wyoming and Montana and dinner at a mountain lodge. On Saturday we flew to Denver and spent the night with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins. As always we had a very busy, very fun weekend. Between watching soccer and football games, shopping trips, delicious meals, walks, a tour of downtown Denver and a 17th birthday party with the best hot wings I've ever had, we still found time for some quality visiting.

A few weeks ago we bought Baby A's crib and dresser and this weekend my parents are visiting and we are starting to put her room together. I've been having fun feeling Baby A move around. Usually it is the most noticeable in the evening. Andrew is looking forward to feeling her too!


1 comment:

Emi said...

I can't wait to see the nursery! *hugs* to you!