
No signs of Baby A's arrival yet...
Andrew is starting to get as impatient as I am. (He has also been the most supportive, loving, wonderful, patient, understanding husband! I can't believe how lucky I am! He's going to be an amazing dad!)
We spent the weekend trying to keep busy. Yesterday we watched a lot of TV and enjoyed the rain and then ran some errands and went to Olive Garden for dinner. In retrospect we didn't keep busy enough, so today we ran more errands, hiked around the beach, picked up the house, and caulked the bathtub. It was a fun day, but still hard to keep our minds off of our little girl.
We have both tried giving her deadlines of when she needs to arrive, but she has decided to ignore our time frames. :-)


5 comments:
Bless your heart I know that you are waiting so patiently for our little Isla to be born.
Ooooh, I know the feeling. Joshua had to be forced out at 2 weeks after my due date!!!!
Well, tonight just might be the night! I can't wait!
I know the feeling and have been watching a close friend go through it right now too. And believe it or not I felt myself feeling a little nostalgic and jealous of her the other night. I know you won't believe me but savor these last days, it really is something that you only experience once with you first one, (the anticipation, the excitment,)and then it happens and you have to share her with everyone. I hope that things happen soon for you though, because I remember that oh I'm going to pop feeling! Good luck and savor every minute!
Welcome baby Isla! Can't wait to meet ya!
Post a Comment