Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On a Roll!

Isla rolled over for the first time yesterday evening!

As predicted she rolled from her back to her tummy. She isn't able to get her hand out from under her consistently, but she can now roll over within seconds of being put down.


The funny (and sad thing) is that she still hates Tummy Time so once she rolls over she starts crying (especially when her hand gets stuck). I then roll her onto her back and she promptly rolls onto her tummy again.


As soon as I have a chance, I'll add a video clip.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats little Isla!

Marisela said...

That's so exciting!!!

Stacey said...

Fun! My son hated tummy time with a passion!!! LOL

Theedholmfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theedholmfam said...

I messed up on my last comment, so I deleted it :)
I am so proud of my sweet litte godbaby! She is such a beauty!