Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Frequent Flyer!

A sleepy baby waiting to board...
On the plane! Isla doesn't mind having a center seat.
Isla was a champ on the plane up North. I nursed her on the way up and down and she slept on Daddy's lap the rest of the time. She seemed to really enjoy the flight and never fussed.The way back home was a little more eventful. Isla did not sleep and had a huge diaper mess. Changing her on my lap in the bathroom was a treat. Isla thought it was great - she could kick the sink with her left foot and the door with her right foot. I'm sure the passengers waiting outside for us were wondering what was happening. Overall, flying was a success...I'm just curious about how I'll fly without Andrew.

Isla and Daddy are aviators!

2 comments:

Theedholmfam said...

If I could fly w/o hubby, you can. No problemo.
She is such a little angel!

Rachel said...

Congrats on your first flight Miss Isla!