Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Is it love!?!

Now that Isla and Ethan are aware of each other's existence, things seem to be moving very fast!
Check out the cuteness!
E: "Hey Isla! I like your paci!"
I: "Really? Thanks!" It's the nuk in 0-6 month. My mom got it for me at Target."
E: "Whoa! Is this silicon!?! I didn't know it came in anything but latex!"
I: "Oh yeah it's silicon...but you know, I think my hand is even better than the paci!"
E: "Your right! It is even better than the paci! I love holding hands with you!"
I: "Oh Ethan! You are so handsome!"

E & I: "Uh oh! You caught us!!!"
While their budding romance is lots of fun, the best part of Isla and Ethan's relationship is getting to spend time with Ethan's mommy, Marisela. It is such a blessing to have a 1st time mommy friend with a baby just a few weeks older than Isla. We always seem to be confronting the same issues at the same time. It is great to have someone to discuss the finer points of swaddling, sleep locations, pumping, Ferber, etc., without worrying that you are boring your conversation partner to tears. Occasionally we even discuss non-baby stuff too!

2 comments:

Marisela said...

I absolutely love it! I am so thankful for you too, or else I'd drive myself crazy! =)

AggeJ said...

Sweetie you need to write a book about all your cute little baby stories I bet it would be a best seller. Ma Ma A