I'm really glad we waited until Isla was 6 months - she has had no allergy issues so far and also doesn't have any problem moving and swallowing the food. Right now eating is the best part of her day! She laughs and watches every bite and even tries to help with her own spoon. It is fascinating watching her develop her taste buds too! The first day we introduced mangoes she shivered whenever I gave her a bite. Now she can't get enough of them and reaches for the plate if I don't feed her fast enough.

Trying out her highchair.

Getting ready to eat!
Contemplating the new experience...
Verdict - this is yummy!
Contemplating the new experience...
Verdict - this is yummy!
...and fun!


1 comment:
She takes after her Grandma A I so enjoy the experiance of trying new things. Have a great trip up to see your dad. Love Ma Ma A
Post a Comment