Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Boom! Boom! Boom! Mr. Brown is a Wonder! Boom! Boom! Boom! Mr. Brown makes Thunder!


He makes lightning...Splat, Splat, Splat! ...and its very, very hard to make a noise like that.

Although most of the storms, the tornadoes, hail, driving rain, and as they love to say on the news, "gale force winds" are behind us, we are still having periods of heavy rain, wind and thunder and lightning.

I haven't seen lighting in a while, so it has been fun.  We have giant puddles in our back yard, but they are draining during the breaks between the storm, so there is no flooding.  I think (fingers crossed) the grass is growing back.  Even if it dies during the summer I'm really hoping for grass for Easter egg hunting.
So far the big scary pine tree is still up and still making me nervous!

Can you guess what one of Isla's favorite books is...Mr Brown Can Moo. Can You?

Ok, right after I published this, we had a downpour of hail.  Poor little Isla woke up, but went back to sleep easily.

No comments: