Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

And we're bbbbbaaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 24 hours of fever free-ness I thought Isla was on the mend. She still had boogies, but according to Toddler 411, children are contagious while they have a fever and the few days before they get sick, not after they are fever free, even if they have a stuffy nose...I guess that only applies if they aren't incubating another illness!

On Saturday & Sunday we visited friends and had family over. On Sunday evening Isla had a fever again and this morning we were both feeling sick. My apologies to everyone we "germed" this weekend - we carted a little Typhoid Mary around with us!

1 comment:

strivingChef said...

LOL thanks for the heads up... the boys have been dragging today and sleeping in / at nap a lot longer than usual, so I'll keep my eyes out for fever etc. Hope you & Isla get a lot of sleep and feel much better tomorrow!!! Hugs :-)