Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Daddy Time!

Isla and I spent our first 24 hours apart. On Saturday I went to LA for an anniversary party for my work. The party was tons of fun - it was especially nice to see all my co-workers now that I'm working from home.
It was REALLY hard to leave for the party. I almost changed my mind and stayed about 25 times. Andrew was awesome and sent me pictures of Isla having fun with him. Andrew said that whenever they went somewhere Isla would say, "Go home and see Momma?" over and over, but she wasn't upset when I wasn't there. She would say, "Momma on a trip. Momma home soon." It is great practice for Andrew and my vacation, when my parents will be staying with her for a few days. Good practice for Isla and for Me!
Here's Isla having a blast at the zoo with Daddy!




No comments: