It is blazing hot here right now.
We went to the Zoo at 9:30 and it was over 100. We met Amanda and Michael and tried to find all the shady exhibits. Michael gave Isla a hug and a kiss at the orangutan exhibit. After a very very lazy walk around the zoo with Amanda and Michael, with occasional stops in AC cooled shops, we went back to the car.
I put Isla in and she said, "Car is Hot!" I said, "Yes, it is SO Hot!" She then said, "Car is So Hot, Doggy (stuffed animal) is SO hot, Isla is SO Hot...Mommy is So Hot!" Then she paused and said, Michael is SO HOT! ...Amanda too."
It was SO funny!
She has been saying too many hilarious things to remember, but we've noticed that we can sing a song or say a word once and it will show up in her vocabulary at some later point. So far we haven't heard any bad words yet.


1 comment:
SO CUTE is what that is! I love all the Isla quotes. She will read these some day and crack up at how funny she was! :)
Post a Comment