Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Covered!

We found out on Friday that Isaac's formula will be covered by our insurance until (at least) his 1st birthday!
He has 100% coverage & a home healthcare provider, called Apria, sends out 10 cans monthly!  Our 1st shipment arrived today.  It is such a huge relief for us!

3 comments:

Kenner said...

HOORAY!!!! (I'm assuming you get reimbursed for what you've already spent on it, too?) Insurance is WONDERFUL (when it covers the things you need covered and saves you a butt load of money!) ;)

AggeJ said...

I'm so glad that you have that covered no one understands more than I do when you have someone with special needs how important any financial help is. Love MaMa A

strivingChef said...

So wonderful! Really happy for you guys - and excited that your little man is growing and thriving.