Well, Ike is feeling better from the cold, but still struggling with breathing. We saw the allergist again today (We are really blessed to have an amazing asthma and allergy specialty group! If you need an asthma or allergist, let me know. They are really the best around here.) Isaac was still wheezing and his oxygen saturation was lower - 94. We are now in the red zone on his plan and doing all possible at home options. He has another check tomorrow. As long as he stays above 92 he stays out of the hospital.
I'm feeling totally aggravated and totally exhausted and totally resigned to the fact that I will never get out and see friends again because one or both of my kids always is sick. I miss you guys!!!


2 comments:
Hang in there Sweetie there is life after kids and you will soon get out and be able to spend time with friends. If you really feel a day that you need to go have lunch or just a short visit with one of your friends I would be more than glad to give you a few hours one afternoon to do that. Just give me a call. Love Mama A
Thank you Mama!!! I may just take you up on that. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment