Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

No!

Isaac is totally gearing up for turning two!
He says no and throws stuff all the time.  Anything that offends him (or his sensibilities) gets thrown.  He also makes some amazing pouty faces - I wish I could get a picture.  They are outrageous.  He can work the eye brows, do puppy dog eyes, pout his lips, the whole nine yards.

Isla's way into Duplos right now - Ike too actually.  She makes Duplo set ups with all her princess Duplos - today it is a drivethru for the carriage and the bunnies are surrounding the kitty like they are about to jump him.  The Bunny gang of princess land.  Isla is earning the Ariel Duplos one piece at a time for waking up dry.  So far she has 28 pieces!  I just showed her a picture of the Jake and the Neverland Pirates Duplos and her eyes got huge.

I need to get pics off my phone or this blog will be photo-less.

No comments: