Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bump Watch


Well, I'm already starting to feel huge...

The baby bump seems to have doubled in size in the past week and a half (and the rest of me is getting bigger too).

At 22 weeks, Baby A now weighs a pound! (and mommy weighs a lot more than that!)

I'm having a hard time imagining what it will be like in four months.
My sister-in-law, Nell, just sent me a bunch of cute winter friendly maternity clothes. Included is an orange long sleeve tee. I am going to be a jack-o-lantern for my work Halloween party.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You look great!!! I always gain weight EVERY WHERE too. Miss you~!

Rachel said...

ali, you look adorable. loving the belly. let's play soon!

Emi said...

Awwww.. I heart baby bumps :) you're such a cute mommy!