We had a wonderful Christmas! On Christmas Eve we went to church and I forgot tissues. Let me just summarize by saying that Christmas Eve Mass and a very pregnant lady without tissues is a disaster. Imagine a darkened candle lit church with the congregation softly singing "Silent Night" punctuated by sobs and sniffles. Very embarrassing!
Andrew is tailgating at the Charger's Game today - GO BOLTS! and I am relaxing and fighting off what appears to be the beginning of an awful cold.

On Thursday, Baby A will be 35 weeks and the size of a honeydew melon...which kind of looks like what I have under my shirt! Happy 2009!!!
We had a quiet Christmas morning with just Andrew & me and Baby A (she moved a LOT on Christmas...either all the sugar or all the excitement, or both!). Baby A got lots of parenting books for Andrew and I to read and Andrew got a potato gun! (Yep, it shoots little pellets of potatoes! Watch out!)

In the evening we had family over and Andrew and his brother cooked dinner while the pregnant ladies relaxed. Andrew broke in his new poker chips and we did some interesting Christmas karaoke.
I had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions on Christmas night (4-8 times an hour - it kept waking me up, but no pain, so I wasn't worried.)
On Saturday we did a lot of shopping and then went to my friend Rachel's birthday party. After watching Baby Noah's amazing and adorable live dance show, we had dinner at Vigilucci's - absolutely yummy! Happy Birthday Rachel!
I had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions on Christmas night (4-8 times an hour - it kept waking me up, but no pain, so I wasn't worried.)
On Saturday we did a lot of shopping and then went to my friend Rachel's birthday party. After watching Baby Noah's amazing and adorable live dance show, we had dinner at Vigilucci's - absolutely yummy! Happy Birthday Rachel!
Andrew is tailgating at the Charger's Game today - GO BOLTS! and I am relaxing and fighting off what appears to be the beginning of an awful cold.
On Thursday, Baby A will be 35 weeks and the size of a honeydew melon...which kind of looks like what I have under my shirt! Happy 2009!!!

1 comment:
YOu are such a beautiful mama. I miss you so much!
Post a Comment