Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

FULL TERM!!!


37 Weeks! We are so excited that Baby A is now full term! I can't believe how fast the past 5 months went (the first 4 did not go fast). (I'm practicing carrying her around with our Bella Carrier! Thanks for the early birthday gift Mom and Dad and Didi!)

My tummy is now 44 inches around! I'm a walking beach ball! Also, at my Doctor's appointment today I found out that I am 50% effaced, but not dilated yet. I've also been having more lower back pain, which is a good sign. We could be meeting her very soon! I wonder if we will have the same birthday?!?

Baby A is still very active...it is so funny to watch my tummy move. The most interesting thing is watching her reaction to noises and movement. I slammed the toilet cover down the other day and she (and my belly) jumped.
This weekend my parents visited and we got so much done! Our garage is now sparkling clean and we have three times as much room and stroller parking. My mom and I also made about 30 meals and our freezer is bursting.

I finished all of my work and I'm enjoying maternity leave, but it still seems like there is so much to do before she arrives!

Andrew and I are both getting really excited and a little nervous... A few nights ago while I was trying to get comfortable while we were going to sleep, Andrew turned to me and said, "Can you believe it? We are going to be parents!"
The reality is starting to hit. Our lives are about to change for ever!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You look great and congrats on getting so much accomplished!! I would love to have some of your great freezer meal recipes if you ever feel like sharing!! :)

Emi said...

Your parents are so awesome! I miss my office mate already! Can't wait to meet Isla =)