I feel like I'm in a holding pattern right now...I had a Doctor's appointment today and I'm now 75% effaced, but not dilated. Our doctor seemed a little less enthusiastic than last week about an early arrival. She did joke that she would be at the hospital all day on Saturday if I wanted to stop by.
Even though I can't wait to meet our baby girl, I'm not exactly sure I want to spend my birthday giving birth.
I am now done with everything and I need to start a project to keep myself busy. Lately I feel like I've been run over by a truck around 5pm everyday, so napping might be my project. Other than feeling sleepy and reaching new levels of heartburn pain that I didn't know were possible, everything is going well.


3 comments:
Happy early birthday!
Joshua was born the day after my birthday (I went in on my birthday). And Abby was born on Jeremy's birthday. :)
Sending some virtual Tums your way. Hope your b-day is awesome!
Love you Ali! Happy Birthday!
Can't wait for little monkey! I hope that we are VERY high on your call list. You can always call when you are in labor too ;) Maybe we can Skype so I can take part in the progress (before the hospital, of course).
Post a Comment