Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Profiles in Cuteness

Isla's Newborn Padres Cap finally fits! Actually, it is still a little loose, but at least it looks like it fits.Oh yeah!!! Isla is chillin' on the carpet. (The carpet is not quite as gross as it looks - I've been sewing and there are little pieces of fabric and thread that need to be vacuumed.)
"What!?! Not the 'Lord of the Dance'! This is outrageous!" Isla is so appalled by our community newsletter that a few moments later she decides to eat it. (More gross sewing carpet...)
After attempting to stand up in the tub and nose dive off the counter Isla has her last bath in the kitchen sink.
Our Organic Baby ~ Look for the 9
Isla helps me with Laundry

2 comments:

Marisela said...

Ah, Isla is SO cute! We miss you!

Theedholmfam said...

Waaa! I mis Isla so much I wanna cry! She's pretty darn delicious.