Actually the most accurate title would be, "Boogers, & Boogers, & Boogers, Oh My!"
Andrew, Isla and I all have a cold. For Andrew & I it is an annoying scratchy throat stuffy nose cold, but for Isla it is all out booger extravaganza!
For the first day I actually thought it was cute to see her red little runny nose, but on day two my sensitive gag reflex returned at the sight of all that yuckiness.
Poor little one! She is super fussy and doesn't know how to take it easy, so she plays hard and then melts into a puddle of boogers and tears.
Luckily it doesn't seem to be much more than a cold. She's had a low fever in the evenings, but nothing too high and I took her to the pedi this AM because she's been pulling her ears, but it turned out that her ears were nice and clear.
Hopefully she will be back in action soon!
In other news she is trying to pull up on furniture and push up to a stand when leaning on Andrew or me and even creeped a few tentative little steps today.


4 comments:
Poor Isla and even more so..poor you! LOL I hate hate hate it when tehy are sick (mine are sick now, too!) but it is so hard on mommy! Try to get some rest and drink plenty of fluids so you can take care of everyone. :)
Your a full fleged Momma now! You have two patients your hubby and Isla. Take care I'll keep you in my prayers. Love MaMa A
Poor Baby! And poor Mama!
Hope you are both on the mend soon. Hugs and snotty kisses.
Steps!! What?!?! No way!
You know, you talk about your gag reflex, well boogers are a sure trigger for mine, and now that I'm preggers, with my weak stomach, I gag on a daily basis for a number of reasons.
I hope you all get better soon!
Post a Comment