Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Teeth...She's got Teeth!!!

Well, 1 tooth actually! The corner of Isla's left lower central incisor is peaking through!  To think that at 6 months I was desperate to get professional photos taken while she still had that gummy grin.

She has been a super teether...a little fussy last week (I assumed it was from the shots) and a little fussy last night (We assumed it was because I had a dinner engagement and Andrew put Isla to bed with her first rice milk sippy cup.)

I noticed the tooth because she kept sticking her finger in her mouth, to feel it, I imagine.

Here's the best photo I could get...not really visible.
Her Baby Bug arrived today with a poem about yawning and Isla has been "yawning" all morning since we read it, but still not showing off her tooth for the camera.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats little Ilsa! Here's to hoping it all goes smoothly and she doesn't eat her crib like Noah did. :P

Ali said...

I've had the crib teether rail cover for 5 months now...we're ready!

AggeJ said...

Your little girl is growing up I can't wait to see her on Friday!! Love Grandma A