(Note, I have no shame in showing off my messy house! Double note - I'm sick, that is the current excuse! Triple Note - Isla actually found my purse and started walking around with it on her own...I can already see into the distant future with me asking her for fashion advice.)
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Isla - Here, There & Everywhere!
Rainy Day Outfit - Mommy chooses the clothes and Isla accessories with an inside out ducky towel.
Getting ready to go downtown during a rainstorm! Isla debuts her winter coat!
(Note, I have no shame in showing off my messy house! Double note - I'm sick, that is the current excuse! Triple Note - Isla actually found my purse and started walking around with it on her own...I can already see into the distant future with me asking her for fashion advice.)
At Grandma's wedding with Aunt Margo and Diego!

Isla cuts a rug! She LOVES dancing!
At the airshow! We saw her God Daddy fly and now every plane is flown by Jason!

Tired!
Teal reads to Isla...
Isla is REALLY into her party shoes, despite the fact that they have given her a blister.
Isla's hair is long enough for a ponytail! Also she enjoys spraying herself in the face with her water bottle - makes her laugh every time.
Isla is really into taking care of her animals, babies and Muppets right now. She feeds them and washes them, and bathes them and gives them shots and tucks them into bed and takes them on walks and makes me dress them with a hat and socks before we go on walks.

(Note, I have no shame in showing off my messy house! Double note - I'm sick, that is the current excuse! Triple Note - Isla actually found my purse and started walking around with it on her own...I can already see into the distant future with me asking her for fashion advice.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So darn cute! I can't stand it!!! I can't WAIT to see you guys tonight! Prepare sweet Isla for nibbles and tummy tickles!
Isla is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady and quite the fashionista! She must take after her mother... :)
She looks more like you every day!
Post a Comment