Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Updates Postponed...

I just got over the stomach flu, thanks to some zofran and 2 bags of IV fluids at Urgent Care. Now Andrew is throwing up (poor Andrew!) and we are just waiting for Isla to get the bug. (Please God no!!!)

Earlier tonight, while reading through 117 pages of the NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) latest tome, Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Food Allergy, I heard Isla bumping around in her crib and I found her reading The BugaBees in her crib. "I reading Bug-a-BEES!!!"I just peeked in on her. She was sleeping on the book with it turned to the page about Dragonfly, who can't eat soy.
"No thank you! That's really ok! I can still have lots of fun without soy anyway."

1 comment:

AggeJ said...

I'm glad your feeling better I guess this family of ours just can't stay out of the hospital.
MaMa A