The party was so much fun!!!
Sesame Street Platimun on the CD player, sesame street ISLA cake, rubber duckies in shaving cream (I think some of the parents said, "eeeeeeeekkkkk!"), sesame street coloring, a bubble machine, a taco lunch and a beautiful Sunny Day was icing on the cake!
We also celebrated her actual 2nd Birthday on Thursday with Isla's family and a few friends who couldn't make it on Saturday. 2 Parties for our Big Two Year Old! I'll post photos and more details soon!


5 comments:
I love that there are 2 party hats on Isla's head, as well ;) And that cake is incredible!!!
That cake is awesome!
It looked like it was so fun! What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday! The cake was Fab! Miss you guys!
We had so much fun, you guys. Thank you so much for including us. We miss you already!
Oh, and I am still having fantasies of that cake. It was as delish as it was pretty!
**addeddum***
I showed Jarrod the posts about Isla's Bday. he was so impressed with your Sesame Street cake that he was almost bummed that we didn't get one for our wedding. :P I know, silly...but I thought I'd pass this story along!
Post a Comment