Congrats you guys I'm so happy for you. You now have a part of the American dream. Love MaMa A
Were you guys purposefully secretive about house hunting, or did I just miss the boat on this one?? :) I hope you'll tell us the back story at some point, but in the meantime, good luck with moving!!!
Hurray!!! So happy for you guys. Hope we'll be in your shoes in two weeks :)Lots of love, A
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats you guys I'm so happy for you. You now have a part of the American dream. Love MaMa A
Were you guys purposefully secretive about house hunting, or did I just miss the boat on this one?? :) I hope you'll tell us the back story at some point, but in the meantime, good luck with moving!!!
Hurray!!! So happy for you guys. Hope we'll be in your shoes in two weeks :)
Lots of love, A
Post a Comment