Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

This week:
I started my new position at Isla's preschool, started a new project at work, Isla's 2nd week of school, the kids 1st week of child care, 9-11, Ike getting a fever after his 2nd round of Super Antibiotics, packing, packing, packing, attending "Back to Church" night, the anniversary of Isaac's SVT diagnosis, Grandma and Grandpa visit, and....Moving Day!
All before Saturday!
Saturday and Sunday will be unpacking and cleaning the old house.


Isla has a new vocab word; "Mixed Emotions."  She told me, "I'm SO happy about the new house!  ...but I'm really going to miss this house! It makes me sad."  ...and then a tear trickled down her cheek.  I almost started crying too.  I explained what "mixed emotions" are and she told me, "I have mixed emotions about moving."

2 comments:

AggeJ said...

Home is where the heart is and your new home is where your hearts will be. She will soon forget the old place and will start having her special memories in the new place. Tell her Grandma A knows how it feels to have mixed emotions about moving I felt the same way when I left Coronado for La Mesa. Love MaMa A

Ali said...

Thank you Mama A!!!