Things are REALLY hectic, but pretty wonderful!
Ike has a new word..."Light." It is his first real word and he said it the day before his 11 month birthday. He loves to point to lights and say, "light!" We went into the lighting section at home depot and it was priceless.
"light." "Light." "Light!" "LIGHT! Light! Light LIGHT!" He was overwhelmed.
Isla and I went out to look at paint samples today. As we were walking out the front door she turned back to me and said, "I love this house! Let's stay here forever!" I'm so glad she is adjusting.
Random photo catch up...
 |
| We ran into Dante at the gate... |
 |
| New car seat! Riding in luxury! |
 |
| Opening our front door the day we got our keys! |
 |
| 1st bath in the new yellow tub! |
 |
| Ike is a Cranial Tech graduate! His wonderful PT, Wendy, is getting married so Ike had his last appointment, but still has to wear his helmet until the 3rd. |
 |
| Go Bolts! Happy 11 months! |
|
 |
| Happy Fellow! |
|
 |
| Ike's new pusher wagon! An early birthday gift from Grandma Suzi & Grandpa Don. |
 |
| Isaac LOVES it! This is all he wants to do! |
 |
| I'm on a roll! |
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, ADORABLE photos! (And I love the bathtub spout cover! Where did you get that from, do you remember? Ours always falls off!)
Ike is the cutest! And what a great first word. :)
What a great post and wonderful photos--it looks like everybody is adjusting well and enjoying the new house! And look at all that ROOM!!!
Love, Aunt Chris
What a great post and wonderful photos--it looks like everybody is adjusting well and enjoying the new house! And look at all that ROOM!!!
Love, Aunt Chris
I really meant it so I said it twice--actually I had a bit of a glitch in the process. I can't wait to see you all on the 13th!
Sounds like you're all doing well. Little that I saw of the new house looks great. Like Aunt Chris said it looks like you are ajusting well. Can't wait to see you all and the new house when we come over for the open house/Ike's b-day.
Love,
MaMa A
That is by far the coolest "first word" I have ever heard of! Yay Isaac!!! Such an angelic boy.
So happy for all of your good news!
Love it! I can't remember if Ethan's first word was "light", but it was definitely a favorite! When things slow down for you let's hang out! Miss you! :)
Post a Comment