The cousins had a movie date tonight! Barbara, Dan, Andrew, and I took Baby A #2 & Baby A #3 to see Gran Turino. It was a good movie. Our Baby A wiggled around throughout most of it and poked me in the ribs.
Hi you two, I just remembered about your blog, checked it out , and now you are about ready to deliver! You both look great and the melon is very becoming on you Ali. Cool that you have all those frozen meals ready. What a good idea. Much love, Carolyn
Oh Ali, You are so beautiful! And Barbara! I'm so happy for her! Please tell her how happy I am that she's doing so well with her pregnancy. Only a few more days, mama. I love you! uytggf hjhyy (love teal)
2 comments:
Hi you two,
I just remembered about your blog, checked it out , and now you are about ready to deliver! You both look great and the melon is very becoming on you Ali. Cool that you have all those frozen meals ready. What a good idea.
Much love,
Carolyn
Oh Ali, You are so beautiful! And Barbara! I'm so happy for her! Please tell her how happy I am that she's doing so well with her pregnancy.
Only a few more days, mama.
I love you!
uytggf hjhyy (love teal)
Post a Comment