Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

It is amazing what a little sleep can do...


Guess who was a sweetie pie all weekend long!?! Well, not entirely cry free - still lots of unhappiness during meals - but Isla did a wonderful job sleeping during the night.


We had fun going to eat a LATE brunch on Saturday and visited our friends, Gretchen and Brian (and Charlotte). On Sunday Isla met her cousin Malia and Tio Dan and Mommy got to enjoy visiting with Tia Barbie (and Baby A).


Daddy did extra night time duty and I am feeling much better and ready for the week ahead. I'm off to give Isla a bath.


PS - Congratulations Auntie Wendy! We are so excited for you and your new job!!!

1 comment:

AggeJ said...

I so look forward to my daily dose of proud grandma pictures (you know how grandma's are). Ali I'm glad that you are feeling better. It will get easier as time goes by. Love you both Ma Ma A