Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Memorable Memorial Day



As you know from my post below, Andrew and I learned that I was pregnant a year ago today.
In honor of that day we all slept in until 9:42am after only one night time feed (Thank you Isla!!!)
We enjoyed waffles, relaxed, played with Isla and gave her a bath. The best part of the day was an hour when Isla took a nap in my arms. We've been trying to structure her sleeping environment, meaning no more naps in random locations, so this was an extra special treat.
We also took some pictures to commemorate the special day. What a difference a year makes!
(I actually squeezed myself into my outfit from last year, but I probably should have followed my lead from last year and gone with a pony tail! Crazy hair! ...but only ten more pounds to go to pre-pregnancy weight!)

5 comments:

AggeJ said...

Crazy hair or not you still look great!! I guess that's what a loving family does for you. Love Ma Ma A

Gretchen and Bryan said...

You look amazing! Those pants totally fit you - you are my inspiration to fit into my pre-preggo pants by september. I wish I had taken a picture in my jeans early on - I think all my pictures were in sweats because I was so sick to my stomach I had to wear sweats all the time!!

Rachel said...

What an adorable post. So awesome to see the amazing transformation of a family. Also, did I mention you look awesome!?!? Congrats!

strivingChef said...

You look amazing and I absolutely love this post. I wish I had been as great about taking photos and updating along the way with our kids... your blog is inspiring :-) Looking forward to seeing you soon! Andrea

Theedholmfam said...

I love it Ali! You are brilliant to do this.
You are so beautiful!