I have a new favorite holiday! When I was little my family celebrated Mother's Day, but I also had the impression that it was "only a Hallmark holiday" and somehow illegitimate.
Well now that I'm a Mommy I was VERY excited about my first Mother's Day. It turned out to be one of the most memorable days we've had since Isla was born. Andrew has been working A LOT lately on evenings and weekends, so it was extra special to spend an entire day together as a family.
In the morning we went to an early mass and then had brunch with Andrew's family. After brunch and a big nap, Andrew and I took Isla to the beach for a picnic. The weather was beautiful and Isla had her first dip in the ocean. A perfect day!

...I am looking forward to Father's Day.
PS - Happy 3 Months Isla!
PS - Happy 3 Months Isla!


1 comment:
Ali you look wonderful in that picture with Isla it really shows how happy you are. Love Ma Ma A
P.S. Andrew you are so lucky!
Post a Comment