I do not have pictures from my first or second birthday due to technical errors (no film in the camera and then exposure issues, I think...) (this is also why I do not have a picture of me at a movie premiere with Ben Aflek's arm draped casually across my shoulders and looking smolderingly, but that is another story)
...anyways, in this enlightened age of digital cameras I am determined not to have this happen at Isla's first birthday. I've downloaded and deleted all pictures from the camera and it is charging as I type...
But, just to be on the safe side, PLEASE bring a camera if you are coming on Saturday!
Thank you!!!
PS - Punxsutawney Phil may be predicting 6 more weeks of winter, but spring is in the air in SoCal...Don't beleive me...check out the cuteness:...also there's this...
Grownup drinks are the COOLEST!!! We also have a shot of Isla trying to drink Daddy's beer, but I'm not a fan of pictures of children looking like alcoholics, especially when they are my own, so you'll just have to imagine it.




No comments:
Post a Comment