I am turning into one of those moms that gets their child all dolled up in a cute little coordinated outfit and then throws on sweats and walks out the door... It is not pretty. Today Isla looks super cute and even has a bow in her hair, while I'm wearing old jeans and the tank top I wore to bed last night with Andrew's Chargers sweatshirt over it.
In other news, Isla has eczema on her face and the doctor told us to rub aquaphor on it. She then rubs her hand on her chin and then through her hair, so even with her cute outfit and bow she is a grease monkey.
The trashiness needs to be reigned in!


4 comments:
LOL Funny about the outfits. :)
My kids all get excema patches. Is the Aquaphor helping her? That is what worked best with Joshua. Yes, get used to the grease if her excema continues. ;)
I am such a grub, Ali. I do the same exact thing. I will pull on some sweats, no make up, ponytail. Teal has her hair done and is wearing the cutest thing--every day!
As far as the excema, you know that Teal has has a problem with it her whole life. I know you can't really do this with Isla's face, but bleach in the bath has totally cured Teal. I also use Cetaphil soap and lotion. The Eucerin lotion was to greasy.
Don't feel bad you should of seen some of the get ups that I would wear and I have to say the boys didn't ever look as cute as Isla. You do a great job so don't worry about your clothes right now. You will have plenty of time to get dressed up and have a special date with you hubby. La ya, Ma Ma A
Right there with ya. Put makeup on for the first time in a week and thought "dang, i look goooood!" I guess there's that positive. :P
Post a Comment