At dinner Andrew mentioned nectarines. A little voice piped up, "Isla nec-ta-rine." (Have I mentioned that every two or more syllable word she says right now sounds like she's reading the dictionary pronunciation of the word. It is SO cute!)
Anyways, I let Isla know that we didn't have any right now and maybe we could "get some" at the store tomorrow.
Isla (who is a bit bossy right now) said, "Buy 'em! Buy em' Buy nec-ta-rine."


3 comments:
I had the pleasure of seeing this little pumpkin today, albeit briefly, and I've gotta say she is ADORABLE. I'll have to work hard with my little man #2 to make sure he is worthy of her in about 25-30 years ;-)
So wonderful to see you 2x this weekend, I am so happy you made it out for the movie! I suggest that we make it part of our retirement plans to travel with our menfolk to Italy and Bali together. (I'm not as sure about the India part...)
See you next weekend my friend!
A
A -
It is on...although I am also not sure about the India part...there are other places I want to see more.
Can't wait for next weekend!
Love,
A
I'm with Isla! Buy 'em buy 'em! :)
Post a Comment