When I got my tonsils out I ground up a hamburger in a blender and tried to eat it. Here's proof:
(The one exception is morning sickness. When I had morning sickness I craved Mc Donald's breakfast - sausage biscuit with egg and hashbrowns. Once I got Gretchen to order an extra hashbrown just so I could eat it without any judgment from Andrew.)Well this time I thought I might be overcoming my MickyD's habit, but after two days of jello, tea and crackers I went to the store to get some chicken noodle soup for Andrew and came home with a California Pizza Kitchen Cheeseburger Pizza. After adding pickles to it (who doesn't put pickles on their Cheeseburger Pizza!?!) it totally met my craving. Yum!


2 comments:
Is thre something you aren't telling me, Ali. I mean c'mon! Pickles on a pizza?
No! Haha! I wish!
Sorry I've been MIA. I'll call soon.
Post a Comment