- Wednesday - Ice Play (thanks to Rachel) Isla & Noah ran all over the place throwing ice at everything but each other. They had a total blast and since we were outside, the clean up was zero. This was one of the easiest, most successful activities ever. They literally played for 40 minutes!
- Thursday - Picnic with friends at the park. We got sandwiches from Subway! Isla was SO excited to order food & ate almost all of her 3 inch sandwich.
- Saturday - The BIG Fail. I rushed everyone out the door, after we all dressed in green, and we drove downtown, ran through the park, just in time to realize that the St. Patrick's Day parade was last Saturday. The upside, Andrew & Isla had a blast rolling down a big grassy hill, over and over. I wish I had my camera - it was so cute.
- Sunday - Family St Patrick's Day Party! Isla's cousins & Grandma A & Papa George visited and we had a big corned beef dinner with Irish Soda Bread, Black & Tans, yummy salad, & Mint Brownies (Just replace the chocolate chips with chopped Andes - absolutely divine! I'm a huge Andes fan, since they are made in a peanut, tree nut & egg free facility! YEY for allergy friendly manufacturing!)
Here are all those promised pictures. I finally found the camera cord right in the drawer where it should have been all along...
The Kings Day Cake - Pre-frosting
The Kings Day Cake - Post Frosting (the sugar colors are traditional, and beleive it or not, this is one of the nicer looking King's Day Cakes - just google them...they are really ugly.)
Our Breakfast Mardi Gras Tea


2 comments:
I really like that last picture of Isla holding her teacup. Too cute!
So glad to hear you guys are having so much fun! I can't believe how big she is getting.
Miss you all!
I love that the teacup is about the size of her face ;) I think it's something about her hair or her face, but she suddenly looks so much more grown up! What a big girl!
Post a Comment