Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Isaac James!

On Wednesday we had our 2nd trimester anatomy scan. Isaac looks wonderful. At the moment he is breach & very active, but I haven't felt any movements yet. I have an anterior placenta (again), which means that he has to kick hard enough to be felt through the placenta.

The anatomy scan is fascinating to me. I love getting to see all the details - the brain, the heart, the rib cage...it is all amazing!

Isla has been talking about the baby more, as well as about the baby she has in her tummy. Today we had her last day of preschool. As we drove out of the parking lot, I said, "School's all done until the fall." and Isla said, "It's VACATION!" Clearly she already has her priorities straight.

I'll post ultra sound pictures when I get around to scanning them.
Off to clean the house...

4 comments:

Marisela said...

I love the sound of "Isaac James", what a strong name! And I'm so happy that everything looked great on the anatomy scan! :)

Emi said...

So excited for you and your family! =)

Lola said...

I love the name--can't wait to meet my new nephew!

The Deedster said...

Great name Ali! Is James a name from Andrew's family? Grandpa Bill's dad's name was William James. If I had been a boy my name would have been James Peter. The scans sound cool. Can't wait to see you! xxoo