...was filled with tissues.
The cold seems to be wrapping up its visit, but ugh, it was awful! (Hee hee...I know I sound like a big Debbie Downer!)
Isla is now officially addicted to Mickey Mouse Club House and we are all worn out.
Isla had a night terror on Friday night. It was completely freaky. She was crying and whimpering, but would not wake up. I got her to open her eyes a few times, but it was a glassy stare. Andrew used to have night terrors when he was little, so he knew what was going on and reassured me that it was fine. They are more common when kids are sick, because they can be caused by disrupted or inadequate sleep. She's had one sleep walking incident - she came out of her room, walked over to where I was wrapping packages, took a bow and walked back to her room - and one other very short night terror incident. This one lasted for at least 20 minutes, but now that I've google researched them, I feel less stressed if it happens again.
I'll be posting more pictures from Christmas soon, but I forgot to mention one of my favorite moments. Santa left Isla "Rapunzel" undies in her stocking and as soon as she saw them, she changed into them right then and there. Thank goodness Santa had the presence of mind to wash them before wrapping them up.


No comments:
Post a Comment