- Dante (of Isla's class) told the whole family that he has a girlfriend (Isla) over Christmas break. His mom told me she didn't even know he knew the word "girlfriend."
- Isla put a "trader joe's kids" sticker on my chest today & put a matching sticker on her own chest, "so people will know that we both have breasts." Later I ran to a different grocery store & half way through shopping, I noticed that the bright yellow round sticker was proudly displayed right in the middle of my right breast. I have a feeling Isla's plan worked.
- Isaac is rocking tummy time. We've been doing it on a wedge & can now raise his head straight up when on the wedge.
- Isla is experimenting with some new words, namely "weird," "ew" & "ooo." She is also experimenting with the 13 year-old snarky valley girl voice that goes with these words. She is pretty fast & loose with "weird." "Weird! That eggshell crumbled!" She mixes up "ew" & "ooo" and occasionally says things like, "Eeewwwwww!!!!! Candy! Can I have some?"
- Isla likes to forum shop - If Andrew tells her something she doesn't want to hear she runs to me and asks again and vice versa.


1 comment:
LOL, oh Isla, I love the stuff she comes up with :) I hope you'll always share stories like that!
Post a Comment