Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 2013

One of the side effects of working a little more is not taking as many pictures.
Bad for preserving memories, but good for catching up on the blog.
Here's May...
(I know there was more than this, but this is what I have pictures of.)
Isla, dressed for the Mother's Day Tea at Preschool
This is a very special outfit.  She picked it herself - gloves because it is an elegant tea, the scarf belt thing for the same reason, and jeans because I always want her to wear jeans and she never wants too.
Ike is bundled up too.
"Oh, wait!  You're taking a picture!  Let me get out my camera smile!"
Whole wheat, dairy free chocolate chip banana muffins with no added sugar
Ike is a big fan!
A fan of wheels and muffins
...and smiling
and muffins!
Yep!  I love these!
So yummy!
While working on the garage we found the kids camp chairs!
This led to a color coordinated camp chair party.
I love how refined Isla is in these photos and I love how the kids are playing together more and more often.
Watching "Mickuh Mows!"
Ike recently has become interested in TV.  It is my fault.  He has recently started to love Mickey Mouse, so I played the Hot Dog song from MMCH and he was delighted.  Now he walks by the TV multiple times a day and says, "Haht Dahg! Haht Dahg Dance!"  He doesn't really watch it, other than the opening and closing songs, but he loves to cuddle up to Isla and sit on her when she watches a show.
Isla spends more time in her room playing and coloring and building things with her legos.  It is pretty cute.  I remember doing the same thing when I was young.
Her creation - note the open book next to her, for reference, I presume.
Sleeping Beauty!  She's almost outgrown her bed!
Sleepy Ike and his sippy, pacis, plastic toy thing, sea horse, books at the foot and Denali on the right.  He still totally LOVES Denali.


Andrew practices his "Uke."

Stop taking pictures of me Mom!  I'm trying to sleep!


Good Morning!

Good Morning!

Happy Guy!

Trying a French Braid

Look what I can do!

No comments: