Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Our Summer Star

My cousin Beckah is staying with us this summer while she works her tail off to pay for sorority next year and spends time near her boyfriend.  We are having fun having an extra family member.
Mostly Beckah fits in like a glove...occasionally when I over think it, I feel caught between parenting a college student and having a younger friend live in our house.
The kids are in heaven having her visit.  She wants to be a teacher, spends all day at two jobs with kids and then comes home and plays with them.
She and Isla painted their nails matching and play almost every day.
This was her 1st week working full time and Isla confided in her that she needed to stay home because it was SO boring with just Mama at home.

As I put on FB, this is my first experience with someone being cooler than Mama, but not the last.

No comments: