Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thank You...

for the Happiest Five Years of My Life.
I have a hard time expressing my really "emotional" emotions in writing, so I'm just going to say,
I LOVE YOU.

4 comments:

strivingChef said...

Happy Anniversary Ali and Andrew! It was a beautiful wedding. You are an amazing family.

Love,
Andrea & Hank

Emi said...

Aww! Grats you two! Happy anniversary!

AggeJ said...

What sweet pics happy belated anniversary the love you have is soooooooo beautiful.
Love,
MaMa A

Kenner said...

It seems like just yesterday you took the summer off to go get married! (I remember thinking that you seemed like such a grown up, and I was still just trying to figure out how to handle a real job!) It also seems like just yesterday you went on maternity leave, and now look how big Isla is! Time goes by so insanely fast . . . Congrats on all you've done in that time!