Last summer my dear friend Emi made Isla a veil when she was making her own wedding veil.
Isla thought the veil was very fun last summer and the few times with played with it since, but when we tried it on last week, I could tell that she felt truly beautiful. The veil wasn't just funny headgear, it was transformative.
If you look closely you can see the wonderment.

Can you tell?

In slightly related new, Isla is seriously being courted by her friend Michael. We had dinner with him and his parents tonight & Michael just wanted to follow Isla around and hug her all night long. It was adorable.
1 comment:
Aww! I'm so happy the veil is getting put to use, and is being so well loved!
<3 the story about Michael and Isla. I'm certain it made for a cute sight, and a great memory!
Post a Comment