Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I've heard it said  

That people come into our lives for a reason  
Bringing something we must learn  
And we are led  
To those who help us most to grow 
If we let them  
And we help them in return  
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true  
But I know I'm who I am today 
Because I knew you...

Like a comet pulled from orbit  

As it passes a sun 
Like a stream that meets a boulder  
Halfway through the wood  
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?  
But because I knew you  
I have been changed for good
 

Who can say if I've been  
Changed for the better? 
I do believe I have been  
Changed for the better
Because I knew you...  
I have been changed for Good...




Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother and my sweet babies who made me a mother.  
The best job I've ever had!





(Lyrics from "For Good"  from the musical Wicked)


1 comment:

AggeJ said...

The photos are darling. Thank you so much for such a wonderful Mother's day. Love Ma Ma A