Isaac was making some very good approximations of "Dada," "Mama" and "Isla" today. I'm not sure if I'm ready to call it and say these are his first words, but if he keeps it up tomorrow, I'm calling it.
He also started pulling up on furniture today. He isn't actually pulling up yet (the photos will be deceiving on this point), but he is close. He almost pulled his humidifier (sinus infection - whoot!) down on himself today. It is baby proofing time.
Check out this proud little fellow...
 |
| Here I go! Forget crawling, I'm going to walk. |
 |
| Ooo, you caught me. I'm just holding on, really. |
 |
| Ok, I'll come clean, I'm trying to stand up by myself. |
 |
| Yep, This is what I'm trying to do...but all by myself, ok? No helping. |
 |
| Then I'll just stand and stand. It will be great! |
 |
| I may even cruise around a bit. |
 |
| So bye-bye! You can go Mom. I've got it from here. |
2 comments:
Hahaha, LOVE the photos! He SO reminds me of Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes :) Great captions, what a super cutie pie!
Yay Isaac!!!!! Such an adorable little man! So beautiful to joyfully watch how far he has come in such a short time. Amazing boy!!!
Post a Comment