Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Smiley!

Someone started really smiling today!
It is just as cute as can be!!!

Yesterday at a little coffee party I got a good smile, but there were some mysterious tummy rumblings right after, so I just couldn't be sure.
This morning after his breakfast and a diaper change, Isaac was a happy camper and was giving out smiles to everyone!

I'd love to show you, but I dropped the camera on way out of the car after December Nights last night and now it doesn't turn on.

Can you guess what I'm getting for Christmas?

Once we figure out how to get the pictures off, I have pics of Breakfast in Bethlehem and December Nights! Both were a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Michael and Amanda Romero said...

Yea! Can't wait to see some pics! Loved seeing you guys Saturday. Can't wait to hang out again soon!