About a month ago Isaac started playing peek-a-boo with us. He pulls a blanket up over his head and then pulls it down, grinning a huge grin, when we ask, "Where's Isaac?" When we say "peek-a-boo" he laughs and then covers up for more.
Tonight when I was putting him to bed I patted his tummy and he grabbed my hand in both hands, pulled it up close to his eyes, covering his whole face. I could see his little cheeks peeking out from the sides of my hand; he was grinning from ear to ear. I said "Where's Isaac?" and he laughed and played peek-a-boo, totally stalling bed time.
Since he'd gotten all silly I picked him up for a cuddle and he started sharing his paci with me and laughing when I pretended to use it.
He is already competing with Isla for the title of World Champion Bedtime Staller.


2 comments:
I love your posts they keep me going. Keep up the good work MaMa!
I miss you guys. Love, Grandma A
I miss you guys! BTW, their aunt is a pretty good bedtime staller herself. Does it run in the family?
Post a Comment