In addition to having my parents, who we can count on to watch our kiddos for the long term with very short notice and who are willing to take calls from me at anytime - day or night (THANK YOU Mom & Dad!), we have wonderful family sending us love and support (Gracias Familia!), and an amazing network of friends who have offered to help in so many ways and who are willing to distract me when I don't want to talk about things or listen for hours when I do (More BIG thanks!).
Despite all of this support, I know that I would never be able to calmly deal with this stress (and really, it is nothing compared to what so many families have to face.) without Andrew.
When you meet, fall in love and marry someone, it feels like you know them so well, but it is hard to know how they will react to tough situations. Will they distance themselves? Will they have unrealistic expectations of you or others? It is impossible to know how the person you need the most will respond when you really need them the most... until you do.
Andrew has once again shown me how lucky I was the day I sat down next to him in Torts. He is an amazing father, an amazing husband and an amazing man. I am so blessed, and SO in Love!


1 comment:
Aw, such a sweet post! (And a cute photo!) And I remember when Jason and I had our 1 year anniversary (for dating) we'd already been through the loss of a job, a family member being hospitalized, and moving in with my parents to help take care of my little brothers. I figured if we could make it through all of those life events, we were probably good to go for whatever else would come our way :) Good spouses are the best!
Post a Comment